Seven loyal pax, not including Checkbook who had a reservation, joined at the back of the school to enjoy extra social distancing. After a complete disclaimer, complete and designed for the safety of the pax, the pax circled up.
Pax: Gilmore, Epstein, Duvet, Bluto, Hook ‘em, KAY and Dr. Evil (QIC)
- SSH’s, 25 IC
- Abe Vigodas, 10 IC
- Seam Rippers, 10 IC
- Sun Gods, SS, 20 IC, reverso (not even close to 500)
The Thang, The Chase
AMRAP Each exercise except the Big Boy Sit-ups. Suggested goals at each station was provided which some confusion, admittedly.
- Big Boy Sit-ups Pacer station: Complete 15 and relieve the next station.
- Stair chase
- Hill run, backward up
- LBCs (Yep, Bluto, keep doing the exercise until someone comes to take your spot!)
- Carolina Dry Docks
Partner 1 runs to opposite side of football field, perform 5 prisoner get ups, and return. Pair shares in completing the exercises. Epstein really appreciated the game day quality of the football field, and Gilmore reminisced about another day with frost. KAY fought through the allergies, and Bluto laughed at Kay’s expense.
- 50 Burpees
- 100 Lunges, Each Leg (thanks, Slice, for warming up Hook ‘me and Duvet. They were limber for the lunges.
- 150 Imperial Walkers, IC
- 200 Merkins
- Omaha called here for time
American Hammers, 30 IC
Pray for teacher’s family that passes at NCLA, Paul Browning who is in hospital with detached retina
Hook’em led us out.
Hopefully you got enough. Y’all did great, and thanks for maintaining social distance. Everyone is counting on everyone to do the right thing.