Nine loyal pax and an FNG joined in the new normal of reduced group sizes. To be fair, we could see the lone Yard Bird, Crawdaddy, at the school, and throughout the workout he would run by….
Skate Rat Pax: Kapernick, Swiss Miss, Gilmore, Boone’s Farm, Checkbook, Kay, Epstein, Duvet, FNG Jeff, Dr. Evil (QIC)
Yard Birds: Crawdaddy (QIC)
Warmarama at Cat de Sac
(After completely forgetting the mission and disclaimer, YHC added it the beginning of the Warmarama. Thanks, Kay, for the reminder.)
- SSH’s 25 IC
- Sun gods, 25 IC, Reverso
- Sloth Merkins, 4 count down, 4 count up, 10
- Imperial Walkers, 20 IC
- Abe Vigodas, 15 IC
- Seam Rippers, 15 IC
Mosey to The Thang
- Ten spots on the tennis court
- Move position to position, alternate between plank and 6” leg raises while one pax runs circuit. Upon return, everyone moves to next spot.
- Two rounds….second thought, One Round
Mosey to park entrance Parking Lot for 11’s
- Monkey bumpers (x4) at one curb
- Lunge to opposite side
- Lt Dans on opposite curb
- Reverse Lunge to original curb
Mosey to far basketball court for music time
- Police, “SOS”, merkins on ‘SOS,’ plank jacks on ‘bottle’ (30, by the way. That’s how many times SOS is said in total, with 24 at the end of the song. Awesome.)
- Moby, “Bring Sally Up” with squats
- LBC’s, 15 IC
- American Hammers, 15 IC #outoftime
- Jeff Oleson, Iowa, Michigan football fan (“App State”?), Army vet (thanks for the service!)….wait, is that an ankle tattoo? What, from a fraternity? Bluto!
Welcome, Bluto, and well done on your first post! Thanks for helping Kay!
Lead during this uncertain time. Look for the opportunity to help another.
I hope you got enough. It’s supposed to be hard.