Eleven loyal pax braved the drizzle to participate in the day not to be missed: Leg Day.
Pax: Flounder, Epstein, Sprinkler, Tardy, Checkbook, Crawdaddy, Kay, Gilmore, Flounder, Handy, Dr. Evil (QIC)
After a flawless disclaimer, the pax retrieved 2 pavers each from the shed and moseyed to the basketball court.
- SSH’s, 25 IC, massive modification by Checkbook
- Abe Vigodas, 8 IC
- No clap Seam Rippers, 10 IC
- Imperial Squat Walkers, 15 IC, Checkbook redeemed
Mosey to Skateboard Park for The Thang
- Down ramp, thigh masters, right, 20, reverso
- Up ramp lunge, right, 20, reverso
- Down ramp, 20, bicep curl every other rep
- Left leg high, 20, bicep curl every other
- Up ramp, 20, bicep curl every other
- Right leg high, 20, bicep curl every other
- Lunges, up ramp, 20, right leg only, reverso
- Lunge walk ten out, ten back
- Desert Lizard, Vertical, 30 each leg
- Desert Lizard, Horizontal, 30 each leg #crowdfavorite
- Side Lunges, right leg up ramp, 20, reverso, bicep curl each
- Clockwork merkin, on ramp, reverso,
2010 at 12, 3, 6, 9, reverso (again, with Checkbook math….)
- 21’s with paver, 3x
- Chipper’s “good” news
- Tardy’s step grandfather, back
Epstein prayed us out.
Hopefully you got enough and might be troubled by it later.
by the way, the leg heavy day was created for Special, who had elbow problems until recently. Now it’s his back. Pray for his health.