Here’s a shocker…YHC signed up for the Q a bit late last night. Around 9:30ish. But no one else had signed up, so there’s that.
Woke up this AM and still no one else had signed up to attend. I was glad Boone’s Farm and Epstein joined the workout. Plus it was a beautiful morning. Mid 50’s temp, clear skies, and sunrise. Went something like this…
- SSH – YHC
- CDDs – Epstein
- Sun gods with calf stretches – Boone’s Farm
- Helicopters – YHC
- Something else I can’t remember led by Epstein
- Seam rippers – Boone’s Farm
The Thang – Dice
- We moseyed to different locations
- Rolled both dice to select exercises for 2 stations.
- Third person ran, acting as the timer.
- Rotated twice through each station and the run.
- Moseyed to new location and repeat the process
- WWI dying cockroach – YHC
- Crunchy frogs – Boone’s Farm
- Low Dolly – Epstein
- AH – YHC
- 3 with the Q
- Epstein, Boone’s Farm and Tardy
- Prayers and praise for Chipper
- Praise Boone’s Farm is through training for his new job. Will have a more stable schedule going forward and hopes to make more workouts.
- Hoping Epstein has a smooth process of fixing his truck
- Tardy’s father in law Wayne still in a lot of pain following back surgery a week ago. Pray his pain is taken away.
- Epstein prayed us out.
- 22 for the troops and 5 more for Chipper.
I got a solid 6000 steps! Great way to start the day.
Always an honor and always right on time, Tardy