Thirteen pax joined Ziggy in the gloom to discover what the worst words are in the English language. The workout should provide a physical response in addition to the emotional response.
Pax: Gilmore, Mulligan, Epstein, Water Wings, Sprinkler, Sludge, Special, Flo Rida, Crankbait, Fudd, Tarde, Boone’s Farm, Dr. Evil (QIC)
Tossing a softball to the pax, YHC asked “How tall am I?” Thanks, Epstein, for the correct answer of 5’7″–a red herring as you see the counts in the Thangs. The reason for the 57 reps was a birthday the previous day….
After a succinct (might also be on the list) disclaimer, the Pax moseyed to the basketball court for
- SSH’s 25 IC
- Seam Rippers, 10 IC
- Abe Vigodas with a stretch, 13 IC
- Sungods, SS, 15 forward, reverso
- Chinooks, 15 forward (what’s forward?), reverso
The pax moseyed to the Hill beside Mountain Street to perform
Thang I, “Moist”–do an exercise at the top of the hill, run to the bottom to do the next one, back up the hill….
- M erkins 57
- O verhead claps 57 IC
- I mperial Walkers 57 IC
- S quats, gorilla 57
- T aps, shoulder 57 IC
Mosey to the F3 Convalescent Shelter for Thang II, “Slacks”
- S plit squats, aka “Iron Mikes” 57 per leg
- L ow slow flutter, 57 IC
- A merican Hammers, 57 each side
- C arolina Dry Docks, 57
- K icks, Donkey 57 (crowd pleaser)
- S tep Ups, 29 on the left leg, 28 on the right
And, yep, this happened–
Mosey back to the basketball court for
- P eter parkers, slo mo, 12 IC
- H eels to Heaven, 12 IC
- L ow dollies, 12 IC
- E 2K (Elbows to Knees), 12 IC, reverso
- G as pumps, 12 IC
- M erican Hammers, 12 IC
Tclaps to Mulligan who understood what was happening when he asked, “Where’s the ‘G’?” YHC had forgotten gas pumps.
- Taylor, in Albemarle, Stage IV cancer, mid twenties (Gilmore)
- Donna who asked for prayers, blood disease (Gilmore)
- Pax who walk a walk that encourages others to request prayers
- Drew and Chipper
- Sprinkler and family dealing with dementia
- Call a missing Pax
- Duvet doing well, recent promotion
- Handy and Aryn improving, waiting on car prognosis
Flo Rida led us out–
Always an honor to lead–always worried that you don’t get enough.
You must log in to post a comment.