10 PAX ventured out to get their bulk on. Flounder, Dr. Evil, Tarde, Fudd, Hook ’em, Handbells, Muggsy, Wheezy, Bambi, and YHC.
- SSH x 25 IC
- Mountain Climbers x 20 IC
- Sun Gods x 10 IC, reverse
- Abe Vigodas were called (it was actually Don Quixote’s) x 10 IC
- Seam Rippers
10 stations, 50 seconds of pain, 10 seconds to switch stations with a 20 second break at the end of the circuit. Completed the circuit 3 times. Exercises consisted of:
- Overhead Tricep Dips
- Chest Press (Meant to type bench press)
- Weighted WWI’s
- Weighted American Hammers
- Blockee’s – always a crowd pleaser
- Iron Cross Stepups
- Weighted Lunge walk – low and slow for the burn
- Bent over row
- Weighted Straight Arm Squats
Mary consisted of Cindy’s and Hammers.
Prayers for Dr. Evil’s sister (platelet count), Fudd has surgery in a week, Cousin Eddy, Chipper, Hook ’em unspoken
Tarde spoke about a cool experience he had with a 92 year old – the secret to happiness and being spry: keep moving, get outside in the yard, don’t be a couch potato – respect your elders and their advice.
YHC led us out.
An honor to lead this group of men.