9 loyal PAX (@dr-evil, @epstein, @jrmoore706live-com, @fffkay, @Whamo, @bgreeson, @pereza11, @Handbells and YHC Flounder) posted for a beatdown of an approximate 2 mile mosey around downtown Kernersville. Also had 2 fart sackers, but I will not go there since they know who they are.
Warmaroma: (Kernersville Museum Parking Lot)
- Seam rippers (Thanks @ Slice-n-dice)
- Something Else but can’t remember.
- Mountain Climbers (Thanks @Whamo I think)
We then moseyed back to the bank parking lot to start the Thang: Modified Millennial
Goal is a total count of 2000 reps as a set between partner’s but we modified to keep the entire group together. We proceeded by moseying around town stopping at 10 different locations. Pax attempted to performed 100 reps of called exercise. Teamwork matters. FIRST person that gets to 100 calls Omaha and the PAX start moseying to next location as a group.
- 1) SSH
- 2) Lunges
- 3) Merkins
- 4) LBCs
- 5) Mtn. Climbers
- 6) Low Flow Flutters
- 7) Sun Gods
- 8) Squats
- 9) – 50 per side
- 10) Burpees – After about 10 the mumblechatter started so there was a call to modify to 25 reps.
- Add 11th stop – With time to spare we went over to the benches at the entrance to Harman Park for 20 step-ups each leg, 20 Derkins & 20 Irkins
Back to the Bank for Mary
- Travelling Ab Roll (Thanks @Checkbook)
- Homer & Marge (Thanks @Kay_
- American Hammers
- Barbara – Dr Evil sister
- Joel – friend of Dr Evil
- @Chipper & Entire Family
- Shear conn’s M
- @Cousin Eddie
- Family in Kernersville that had their house burn down
@Handbell led us out.
Hope you got enough!