After delivering a flawless F3 purpose and disclaimer, 10 Pax (@deliverance, @epstein, @wheezy, @tarde, @fudd, @Gomer, @dr-evil, @bambi, @handbells and YHC Flounder) took a mosey down the to the cul-de-sac and back before stating Warmaroma.
- Seal Jacks
- Abe Vigoda’s
- Mountain Climbers
- Seam Rippers
- Chinook Squats
The Thang: Feats of Strength was A Spartacus workout made up a three round of each of the below sets. Each exercise was :45 seconds of exercise w/ :15 seconds of rest w/ 20 extra seconds of rest between sets.
- Station 1 – Mason Carry (pair of 25lb DB
- Station 2 – Alternating Turkish Get Ups (15lb Kettlebell)
- Station 3 – Dips
- Station 4 – Bulgarian Split Squats (pair 10lb DB)
- Station 5 – Curls (pair of 30lb DB)
- Station 6 – Jump Rope
- Station 7 – Man Maker (pair of 15lb DB)
- Station 8 – Kettlebell Swing (30lb Kettle)
- Station 9 – Kettlebell Alternating Overhead Press (25lb kettle)
- Station 10 – Alternating Lunges w/ a Twist (pair 15ln DB)
Mary went something like this:
- LBC’s (50IC) thanks @bambi
- Cindy Crawford’s (15 ea side) thanks @handbells
- American Hammers – 20
- @dr evil sister Barbara
- Chipper Son
- @Cousin Eddie
- Wheezy’s daughter is pregnant with his first grandchild
- Sign up to get Covid shot if you have not already!
@Tarde led us out.
Always an honor! Thanks for letting me lead.