9 PAX (@dr-evil, @fffkay, @handy, @pacer, @boones farm, @blue-hen, @No Comprende, @sprinkler and YHC Flounder) and 1 no show fartsacker @checkbook met to brave the blustery winter wind for a beatdown that consisted of a mix of exercises and running of approximately 2 miles.
Warmaroma: at H & S Motors parking lot
- Seal Jacks
- Abe Vigoda’s
- Mountain Climbers
- Sean rippers
- Imperial Squats (In honor of the no show @Checkbook)
We then moseyed to the front steps of the old chapel at MSUMC for a little partner work.
- Round 1 – partner 1 does Makhtar N’Diayes while partner 2 does an Irkin’s at each step on the way up and a derkin’s on each step on the way down. (Switch) Real crowd pleaser.
- Round 2 – partner 1 does LBC’s while partner 2 does a squat at each step on the way and a squat on each step on the way down. (Switch)
We then moseyed over to the wind blocked parking lot for the main Thang 100x4x2 – 5 stations around parking lot. Do 4 exercises starting with 10 reps each and increased by 5 at each station to max of 30 reps each for a total of 100 reps of each exercise.
- 1st circuit- Carolina Dry Docks / LBC’s (ic) / Crab cakes (ic) / Thigh Masters (ea leg)
- 2nd Circuit – Merkin’s / Monkey Humpers / Pretzel Crunch’s (ea side) / Mountain Climbers
Moseyed back to the bank for Mary.
- Ab Roll – again in honor of no show @checkbook and lead by his buddy @Blue hen
- Dr evil’s sister Barbara
- No Comprende’s daughter Kamala
- Pacer’s friend Tim
- Dr Evils college friend Joel
- Praise that number of vaccinations are increasing for Covid
@Sprinkler lead us out.
Hope you got enough!