This was the last F3 workout of January, and I think we made it count.
8 pax posted for an hour of wintery goodness. Even Epstein had a long sleeve shirt and pants.
The improv Q by Tardy went something like this….
Mosey around the back of the school.
WAR – pax led their favorites
- SSH x15ic by YHC
- Hillbillies by Duvet
- Speed skaters by Spurrier
- Mountain climbers by Kay
- Seam rippers by Gilmore
The Thang – Wintery Traveling Improv
First we did a series up and down the school six lot.
- Travel by bear crawl, Merkin on each line.
- Travel by lunge, squat on each line
- Travel by backwards run, burpee each line
- Travel by walk, LBC each line, adding 1+ for each line (1, then 2, then 3, etc)
Next we formed threesomes at the track
- P1 pull ups
- P2 low slow flutters
- P3 run track (this was the timer)
Rotate twice through each of the three stations
Then we paired up at the benches
- P1 dips
- P2 run across parking lot to fence
R&R until Omaha called
- P1 Step ups
- P2 Merkins x10 (this was the timer)
- (After 3 cycles of x10 merkins I cut the merkins to x5)
R&R until Omaha called
Then mosey to front of school lawn
- Crab walk as far as possible, then modify
Then mosey to front of school entrance
- Find a curb
- 7’s of Rocky Balboa’s and Merkins
Next travel to side lot of school
- Circle up
- Hold Al Gore throughout. Each pax took turn calling for a single burpee, so we got 8 total
Then stop at side of auditorium for 1min of balls to the wall.
Finally travel to 4th of July Park for a couple of sprints, from one speed bump to the other. Then back.
6MoM – called on Pax to lead
- LBCs by No Comprende (perfect cadence on his first attempt to lead an exercise at F3. T-Claps)
- Side plank push ups by Epstein
- Superman by Flounder (missed by Hook ’em!!!)
- Slow AH x15ic by YHC
8 with the Q
Duvet, Gilmore, Flounder, No Comprende, Kay, Spurrier, Epstein, Tardy (QIC)
Prayers: No Comprende’s daughter has upcoming hip replacement and we pray she will be able to continue her dream to enter the military after her recovery. Prayers for Brian Lane MD, a friend and colleague of Tardy who was diagnosed with a terminal cancer and has been given about 1 year to live. Prayers for Bambi’s co-worker Lindsay fighting colon cancer. Prayers for Cousin Eddie and family. Prayers for family who goes to church with Duvet that is dealing with past abuse of their child by a family member. Friend of Kay named Jennifer who has lingering alteration of her taste following Covid-19. F3 campout, sign up.
No Comprende led us out with an inspired prayer.
22 in honor of the veterans.
Always an honor and always right on time, Tardy