YHC was recently inspired by my 2.0’s new trampoline. It’s a great workout.
- I called on Pax to lead their favorites. Here’s what I remember…
- Peter Parkers (called by Slice and Dice, a real “crowd pleaser”)
- Seam rippers (Change Order)
- Hillbillies (Handy)
- Van Halen – Jump
- Continuous Mountain climbers.
- Burpee with each “jump” (x23)
- Rolling Stones – Jumpin’ Jack Flash
- Continuous Lt. Dans.
- Gorilla jump with each “jump” (x8)and hand release Merkin with each “gas” (x16)
- Pointer Sisters – Jump for My Love
- Continuous slalom jumps
- Turkish get up with each “jump” (x38)
- Brian Setzer Orchestra – Jump Jive and Wail
- Continuous Freddie Mercury
- Gorilla jump with each “jump” (x27)
- Harry Belafonte – Jump in Line
- Continuous dipping dots.
- Crabcake IC with each “jump” (x17)
- Zac Brown Band – Jump Right In
- Bear crawl across lot. Crawl bear back.
- Burpee with each “jump” (x7)
Someone (Deliverance? Change Order?) said, “The good thing is, ZBB songs tend to be short”
- Metallica – Jump in the Fire
- Frog hops across parking lot and back
- Side plank push up (IC) at each end, adding +1 each trip
Madoff quote: “Is this Metallica? Because it sure sounds like Metallica”
- House of Pain – Jump Around
- Hold Al Gore
- Straight jump with each “jump” (x94)
- Called on Pax to lead
- Outlaws (Boone’s Farm)
- Burpees (called by Beaker, a real “crowd pleaser” moment!)
- LBCs (Deliverance)
- Ab Rolls (Madoff)
- AH x20IC
- Pax: Slice and Dice, Beaker, Change Order, Madoff, Deliverance, Handy, Boone’s Farm, and Tardy (Q)
- Random Coffeeteria to follow the workout
- Consider signing up for the F3 campout March 20. See Slack post from Crawdaddy
- Prayers for Slice and Dice and his M, for safe pregnancy and a healthy baby.
- Madoff led us out with a great prayer
We had coffee and fellowship.
Best thing was to see Radar back in the gloom after an extended absence…we welcomed him back and then, without missing a beat, he said he only came back today because there would be coffee. Well played sir.
As I recall, the Pax were Deliverance, Slice and Dice, Radar, Special, Madoff, Blue Hen, and YHC.
Today’s scripture was read during YHC’s Eagle Scout ceremony, and has served as a personal refuge when I have faced negativity…
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.
Philippians 4:8 ESV
I enjoyed the perspectives shared on this scripture. Great ideas about not letting negative news in the media take us off course. Great points about working to see all the good in others and all around us. Appreciating the gift of grace from Jesus. Great points about turning positive thoughts towards positive action. Take care of yourself so you can be there for your family, co-workers, and community.
Always an honor and always right on time, Tardy