6 PAX (@epstein, @tarde, @dr-evil, @fudd, @florida & YHC Flounder) gathered by the basketball court were we went start into our Warmaroma.
- Side Straddle Hops
- Abe Vigoda’s
- Seam Rippers
- Chinook Squats
Feats of Strength workout went like this: PAX lined up along one side of basketball court so we could spread out. PAX performed a list of dual exercises where they did exercise #1 only once at each spot while working their way up from 1 to 10 reps on exercise #2. Each circuit was 2 ½ time across the court for a total of 10 – 55 reps respectively.
- #1 Burpee – #2 Curls
- #1 Goblet Squats – #2 Plank Rows
- #1 Overhead – #2 WWI
- #1 Crossover Curl – #2 Alternating Lateral Lunges (ea. leg)
- #1 Lt Dan – #2 Overhead Arnold Press
- LBC’s (25)
- Box Cutters (15)
- Freddy Mercury’s (15)
- Superman – 1:15 – Sorry @Hook em missed out on this one
- American Hammer – (20) @Epstein on the count
- Fudd’s Dad
- Fudd’s neighbor Don
- Dr. Evil’s sister Barbara
- Dr. Evil’s neighbor Chuck
Dr. Evil lead us out.
Hope everyone got enough until next time!