8 PAX (@epstein, @tarde, @bambi, @hook-em, @dr-evil, @blue-hen, @sludge and YHC Flounder) gather at the basketball where YHC gave a perfect F3 mission statement and then lead the PAX through Warmaroma which consisted of Side Straddle Hops, Abe Vigoda’s, Seam Rippers, Franken Steins and Sun Gods. We then moseyed over to the forever known @dr-evil convalescent shelter for the thang.
Feats of Strength workout went like this: 12 Days of Christmas Weights. Count down each day like the song. 1; 2 & 1; 3,2, & 1; etc to you reach 12. After each day take mosey from Shelter to the @gilmore building by basketball court and back.
- 1st Day of Christmas – 1 – Man Maker
- 2nd Day of Christmas – 2 – Lt Dan’s
- 3rd Day of Christmas – 3 – Nolan Ryan’s (Ea. arm)
- 4th Day of Christmas – 4 – Overhead Tricep Extensions
- 5th Day of Christmas – 5 – Step ups w/ Iron Man Lateral (Ea. Leg)
- 6th Day of Christmas – 6 – Curls
- 7th Day of Christmas – 7 – Upright Rows
- 8th Day of Christmas – 8 – Mountain Climbers (IC)
- 9th Day of Christmas – 9 – Bent-over Flies
- 10th Day of Christmas – 10 – Goblet Copperhead Squats (IC)
- 11th Day of Christmas – 11 – Hip Thrust Chess Press
- 12th Day of Christmas – 12 – Burpees w/ a Squat
Mary/ Prayer Concerns/ Announcements
- Slice -N- Dice & the M
- Bambi’s Co-worker Lynsey
- Tent City & His Grandpa
- @handbells & the 2.0
- @gilmore & @crankbait still taking donations to take supplies and food to the homeless Thursday morning
- @Dr. Evil – Even my classic old time Christmas Music could not keep him from being an angry elf
@sludge took us out took us out. Thanks for trying but I don’t think it made any difference in the elf.
Thanks for letting me lead! Hope you got enough.