Six loyal Pax joined in the gloom, thankfully without rain or wind allowing the placement of the workout cards around the basketball court.
Pax: Madoff, Flounder, Tardy, Hook ’em, Fudd, Dr. Evil (QIC)
- SSH’s, 20 IC
- Abe Vigodas, 10 IC
- Seam Rippers, 10 IC
- Imperial Walker, 20 IC
Technology proved to be a bit challenging, trying to combine a Tabata app, a metronome app and Sirius XM app on the same speaker. To be fair, it worked, it was just a difficult to hear the important Tabata and metronome over the app. The result was, as Tardy put it, like playing a very long, slow game of Pong.
The resulting workout, was remarkably difficult, getting 15 reps per station at 3 seconds per rep. It was noted that this is like a normal FloRida workout–slow with perfect form.
- Lawnmower right
- Lawnmower left
- Shoulder shrug
- Burpees–Flounder was quick to note that this is definitely NOT a FOT exercise, but he crushed it through three rounds
- Curls, both hands
- Overhead tricep extensions
Other than the consistent “pong”, it was pretty quiet other than Madoff gassing one of the other pax. Dips proved to be a struggle at this speed, interestingly. After 3 rounds, we moved to 6 MOM.
- LBC’s, 50 IC
- Low Slow Flutters, 10 IC
- American Hammers, 10 IC (short on time!)
- Fudd’s dad (Rick), early Alzheimer’s and other medical issues making it difficult
- Hook em, work and general frustration with everything
- Teachers, crazy school situations
- C’s 2.0
- Handbell’s daughter, medical challenges
- Support Crankbait’s mission and passion (see 2nd F post)
Madoff led us out–
Glad to have beat the 5pm deadline to give the pro’s a break this week in the Feats of Strength–Hope you feel like you got enough.