6 PAX (Deliverance, Epstein, Tardy, Fortran, Dr. Evil & Flounder) gathered by the basketball court and then took a short mosey toward the cul-de-sac and made a left down between the tennis courts toward the playground and then back up the hill to the basketball court Warmaroma.
- Side Straddle Hops
- Abe Vigoda’s
- Seam Rippers
- Hillbillies – Lead by @Fortran
Feats of Strength workout went like this: PAX lined up along one side of basketball court and spread out to maintain good social distancing. PAX performed a list of duel exercises where they did exercise #1 with only once at each rung of the ladder while working their way up the ladder from 1 to 10 performing exercise #2. Working our away across the court back and forth until we reach station 10. Total exercises each circuit 10 – 55 reps respectively.
- #1 Burpee – #2 Bicep Curls
- #1 Lt. Dan’s- #2 Arnold Presses
- #1 Merkin – #2 Overhead Triceps Extensions
- #1 Turkish Get Up (Alt) – #2 Dead Lifts
- # Crossover Curl (IC)- #2 Lateral Lunges (IC)
- #1 Goblet Squats – #2 Plank Rows (IC)
With a little time remaining with preceded to do a couple of rounds of suicides.
- LBC’s (25 IC)
- Gas Pumps (10 IC)
- Superman – In Honor of @Hook-em
- American Hammer – Lead by @Deliverance
Glad @Epstein was on the end so could not hear his Mumbleechatter.
Prayer concerns: @Dr. Evil’s sister Barbara starting second round of treatments
Praises: @lucky charmes has twin grand babies on the way.
@Tardy volunteered to take us out.
Thank for not signing up to Q so I could have the honor. Hope everyone got enough!