After delivering the F3 purpose and disclaimer, 8 Pax (Checkbook, Deliverance, Epstein, Hook Em, Wheezy, Tardy, Fudd and YHC Flounder) took a quick mosey down to the cul-de-sac for Warmaroma.
- Side Straddle Hops
- Abe Vigoda’s
- Seam Rippers
- Sun God’s
The PAX then moseyed back to the basketball court for The Thang:
Feats of Strength was A Spartacus workout made up a three round of each of the below sets. Each exercise was :45 seconds of exercise w/ :15 seconds of rest w/ 20 extra seconds of rest between sets.
- Station 1 – Man Maker
- Station2 – Bulgarian Split Squats
- Station 3 – Merkin Walk-Ups
- Station 4 – Curls
- Station 5 – Turkish Get-ups
- Station 6 – Backward Lunge w/ Overhead Press
- Station 7 – Bent over Tricep Extensions
- Station 8 – Upright Rows (@Tardy finely woke up about the second round and understood what upright meant)
- Station 9 – Dead Lifts
- Station 10 – American Hammer
Quote of the Day from @Checkbook: – you really step up level of difficulty today Flounder? Music to my ears.
Mary went something like this after @Wheeze finished is @gilmore imitation:
- Box Cutter’s – 15
- Cindy Crawford’s – 10 ea side
- Superman- 1-minute (excellent job this morning @Hook em)
- American Hammers – 20
Prayer Concerns: @Deliverance M’s sister Gale had stomach surgery over the weekend. Her mom is also battling dementia and struggling to find the proper care to allow her to remain living at home in Zebulon.
Joys: Arrival of Fudd’s first granddaughter. Praise for the men in blue (@Hook em & @Broadside) for the peaceful protest so far in Winston-Salem.
Shirtless @Epstein lead us out.
Always an honor! Thanks for letting me lead.