7 PAX (Hook em, Broadside, Deliverance, Epstein, Checkbook, Mulligan and YNC Flounder) Gathered at the basketball for 5:30 sharp launch. After delivering a flawless F3 mission statement and lackluster disclaimer the PAX followed the Q for a pre-Warmaroma moseyed to the Cul-de-sac and back. Warmaroma went like this:
- Abe Vigoda’s
- Seam Rippers
- Imperial Squat Walkers (Lead by the master @Checkbook) He also brought some of @Gilmore noise makers.
- Seal Jacks
Feats of Strength was a @Mulligan of this past Friday being YHC had a whole new audience. FOS was made up of 3 sets of 3 exercises with dumbbells. 45 seconds of high intensity work with 15 seconds of rest. After each set, we took a short mosey down to the Cul-de-Sac and back.
- Goblet Squats
- Arnold Presses
- Alternating Lunges with a twist
- Nolan Ryan’s – (Lots of mumblechatter by @Epstein) by the 3rd set Omaha was call for LBC’s. @mulligan was also hating those 30 lb dumbbells.
It was about here that @Broadside picked up his toy’s and got in his car an left. I don’t think he like my comment that before he started doing FOS he only weighted 125 lbs. Sorry big guy.
- Overhead Tricep Extensions
- Alternating Side Lunges
Mary went like this.
- Box Cutter
- Cindy Crawfords
- Superman- 1 minute (@Hook em favorite)
- American Hammers – (Lead by @Deliverance)
Pray Concerns: Mulligan’s 87 old mother-n-law broke her leg but is doing well, Flounder’s Dad has health concerns, Gilmore’s mother-n-law passed-away.
Joy’s: Deliverance nephew finally was able to get into the Navy and is in train in Chicago
Hook em’ lead us out
Always an honor to lead such a great group of men!