Nine Loyal Pax (not a Sell Out because Slice & Dice was a no-show #fartsacker) joined in the gloom. T-claps to Checkbook who knew what was in store and showed up anyway. The entire workout was based on a metronome set to 15 beats per minute. Awesome.
Pax: Gilmore, Broadside, Mulligan, Hook ’em, Fudd, Checkbook, Lucky Charms, Water Wings, Dr. Evil (QIC).
- SSH’s, 25 IC
- Sungods, SS, 15 IC, Reverso
- Abe Vigodas, 10 IC
- Seam Rippers, 10 IC
At this point, the speaker and phone combo emerged, and the concept was explained to the Pax. Only one rep per “beep” spaced by exactly 4 seconds (15bpm) for a total of 30 reps per exercise. This equaled precisely 2 minutes per exercise–a measly 120 seconds.
- Merkins, 30
- Gorilla Squats, 30–stay in down squat and rise at beep
- Plank Jacks, 30
- Low Slow Dollies, 30
- Alternating Side Planks, 30
- Left Thigh masters, 30 — dip on beep
- Burpees–Q showed sympathy and limited these to 15
- Right Thigh masters, 30
Mosey to football field, rolling field of clover… to continue….
- Makhtar Ndiaye’s, 30
- Prisoner Get Ups, 30
- Monkey Humpers, 30 #crowdfavorite
Mosey to bus benches #hobble
- Dips, 30 — down on beep
- Irkins, 30 — down on beep
- American Hammers, 30 –left and right on beep #perfectending
Keep those afflicted with CV-19 in your prayers. Keep safe, and look for those in need!
I really hope you got enough.