If you want entertainment, gifs, and an exciting rundown of PAX, please read Crawdaddy’s exceptional backblast and amazing skills of demonstrating the F3 principles for this same date.
Otherwise, the back of the school, bus bench crowd, that all parked accordingly, assembled for a little acronym workout. 8 PAX and one straggler: Hook ‘em, Broadside, Change Order, Mall Cop, Fudd, Handy, Kay, and YHC (we were still waiting for Tarde at the end of the workout – he may be there by now).
After an almost but not so flawless disclaimer, we circled up for WOR:
- Seal Jacks X 20 IC
- Sun God’s X 10 IC & Reverso
- Hillbillies X 15 IC
- Cotton Pickers X 10 IC
Follow the acronym of TIMBER with a few stations, OYO, and rinse and repeat – All PAX made it through two times:
- T – tricep dips on bench X 25
- I – Irkins on bench X 25
- M – Monkey Humpers X 25
- B – Burpees X 10
- E – Elevens of Big Boy sit-ups and squats – changed to sevens for round two
- R – Run to the stop sign and back
Added Burpees for the train whistle
Circled up for Mary:
- LBC’s X 20 IC
- Feddie Mercury’s X 12 IC
- Pretzel Crunches X 11 IC each side
- Hammers X 15 IC
- Patients at Greensboro nursing home with + test results
- Not mentioned in the circle – YHC will be furloughed in May, potentially for 90 days
Kay led us out.
Always a pleasure gents