6 Loyal Pax joined in the gloom to see what could be done in the remaining shelter.
Pax: Broadside, Gilmore, Boone’s Farm, Slice and Dice, Madoff, and Dr. Evil (QIC)
After an admittedly questionable execution of the disclaimer, the workout shaped up like this:
- SSH’s, 25 IC
- Sun Gods, SS, 20 IC, Reverso
- Abe Vigodas, 15 IC
The workout alternated between legs and upper body in enough reps that you noticed. Here’s the line up:
- 50 Step Ups, Left Leg. At the top of the Step Up, touch both toes. Reverso with the right leg. (enough reps, everything sucks)
- 25 Dips, IC, on Q’s count
- 30 Thigh Masters, Right Leg. Reverso with Left Leg
- 40 Derkins on Q’s count
- 25 Lt Dans on Q’s count
- 5 burpees for train
- 40 Merkins on Q’s count
- Before Broadside had to leave, we experienced for the first time the metronome. Set at 15 bpm, the pax completed a burpee every 4 seconds for a total of 50 burpees. Sort of. #crowdpleaser
- 40 Monkey Humpers, IC
- 30 Carolina Dry Docks
- 25 Reverse Lunges, Right Leg. Reverso with Left Leg.
- 50 LBC’s, IC
- 25 American Hammers, IC
- Continue to support the Quarantined Duck
- Pray for Allie, back home from rehab
- Continue to pray for Caitlin (someday I will know how to spell her name, but I do have trust in the Holy Spirit to intercede.
Nice job by all–I hope you got enough!