After a very weak F3 purpose and disclaimer, @Dean lead the 22 PAX (Kay, Dr. Evil, Sludge, Mulligan, Boone’s Farm, Gilmore, Dean, Crawdaddy, Sprinkler, Duvet, Slice-N-Dice, Fortran, Checkbook, Deliverance, Epstein, Blue Hen, Jane, Water Wings, Lovie, Madoff, Wessie and Flounder) to the cul-de-sac for Warmaroma. See @Dean Backblast for details.
The PAX then split for either Feats of Strength lead by Flounder or Red White Boom lead by @Dean.
Feats of Strength was A Spartacus workout made up of three round of each of the below sets. Each exercise was :45 seconds of exercise w/ :15 seconds of rest w/ 20 extra seconds of rest between sets.
- Station 1 – Bulgarian split squat 15lb kettlebell – 10 ea leg
- Station2 – Overhead tricep extension w/ 10 lb dumbbells
- Station 3 – Hip thrust chest press w/ 35 lb dumbbell
- Station 4 – Alternating lunges w/ twist 25 lb kettlebell
- Station 5 – Curls w/ 15lb dumbbells
- Station 6 – Dips
- Station 7 – Overhead press w/ 30 lb CMU Block
- Station 8 – Plank/ all joints touch (wrist, elbow, shoulder, hip, knee, ankle)
- Station 9 – Dumbbell twist w/ arms extended
- Station 10 – Ab wheel
Both group of PAX rejoined on the basketball court for Mary lead by Flounder.
Cindy Crawford’s – 12 ea side & American Hammers – 20
Prayer Concerns: Keep Duvets M’s family back in Kentucky in your prayer’s as they have friends in a town of 20,000 people that have tested positive for the virus.
Joys: Slice-N-Dice reminded us that God is bigger than this Virus.
Sludge lead us out.
Always an honor!