Seventeen loyal pax joined to get better (not perfect, as @crawdaddy promised) on hump day in the gloom.
Our newest Pax, Paperclip, must be commended for impeccable form.
Pax: Paperclip, Lovie, Jane, Testimony, Change Order, Flounder, Sludge, Mulligan, Sprinkler, Pacer, Checkbook, Epstein, Boone’s Farm, Kay, Special Ed, Gilmore, Dr. Evil (QIC)
After a warmarama of
- SSH’s, 25IC
- Sun God’s, 15 IC, Reverso
- Peter Parkers, 15 IC
- Seam Rippers, 15 IC
The Thang: Good news, it’s really simple. The Pax just completed the exercises below each minute for a total of ten rounds. After the first round, the Pax moseyed around the block and returned for the next round. The rounds consisted of the following:
- Round 1: 20 merkins and 30 LBC’s
- Round 2: 30 squats with the remaining time in a plank
- Round 3: 15 carolina dry docks with the remaining time in six inches (leg raise)
For the math-challenged, it’s just: 200 merkins, 300 squats and 150 carolina dry docks.
Great quote: “This is always a Murph buster….” Epstein
Sprinkler commented on Pacer’s form on the squats…it was classic.
COT, Prayer Concerns:
- Allie, Drug addiction treatment
- Cailen (spelling?), home with eating disorder
- Southern family, patriarch in last stages of dementia
Sludge led us out–
Oh, yeah, the train whistle rule was in effect–thanks, Gilmore!
Hope you got enough! It’s supposed to be hard. Hopefully it didn’t disappoint.