After giving an excellent mission statement of F3 and disclaimer we moseyed down the path by the playground and then up through the tennis court to the Cul-de-sac for Warmaroma which consisted of Side Straddle Hop, Abe Vigoda’s, Chinook Squats, Seam Rippers and Mountain Climbers.
The PAX then split for their choice of a Boot Camp style workout lead by @Boone’s Farm or Feats of Strength lead by Flounder. 7 PAX (Deliverance, Hook’em, Epstein, Tardy, Crack bait, Cousin Eddie & Flounder) moseyed their way to the basketball court for FOS.
The Thang consisted of 3-Sets of the following circuit. 45 seconds of work & 15 seconds rest between stations.
- Station 1 – Manmaker – (merkin /rows /squat/ overhead press) w/ 15 lb bumbbells
- Station 2 – Dips
- Station 3 – Step ups w/ Curls (10lb Dumbbells)
- Station 4 – Shoulder Shrugs w/ CMU blocks
- Station 5 – AB Wheel
- Station 6 – Tire Flip then double hop through (Back & Forth)
- Station 7 – Cross over Merkins w/ Kettlebell
- Station 8 – Jump Rope
- Station 9 – Alternating Kettlebell Overhead Press
- Station 10 – Lieutenant Dans w/ a Twist holding basketball
@Boone’s Farms group joined us back on the basketball court for Mary See @Boone’s Farms Backblast for Roll Call, Joy’s & Concerns.
Always an honor! Hope you got enough.