Strong mumblechatter from the get-go this AM. Awesome!
After a perfect mission statement and disclaimer by Dr Evil, we moseyed to the circle for an absolutely incredible warm o Rama. See Dr Evil’s backblast for all those details. Then we split into Feats of strength and Red White and Boom groups.
THE THANG – at the skatepark
- First person selects an exercise from one of 3 categories below (Arms, Core, or Legs). Pax continues the selected exercise while…
- One at a time, we took turns flipping the big tractor tire across skatepark
- R&R until everyone has flipped the tire across skatepark, then next pax selects a new exercise, etc.
- Tricep press*
- Newton’s cradle*
- Nolan Ryan
- Pull ups
- Alternating Irkins/derkins*
- Alternating low/high plank*
- Crab cakes
- Turkish get ups
- Heavy AH
- Heavy LBCs*
- Rosalita whips
- Hold plank*
- Goblet squats
- Low slow flutters*
- Step ups
- 1 legged squat
- Dippin’ dots*
*Indicates exercise was selected by the pax
We had a stretch where we did lots of work from the plank position. I’ve never heard folks so excited to do tricep presses as a change of pace.
- Nancy Kerrigans x10ic fwd and rev
- Hurricane flutters x15, seated flutters x10, low slow flutters x10
- AH x15
Circle of Trust
Name O Rama
FOS Strongmen (7) included regulars YHC, Epstein, Deliverance, Hook’em, Bambi. Our new recruit was Red Hott. Sludge lurked with his golf club, and even took a 1 armed go at tire flipping!
RW&B boot campers (18) included Mulligan, Sprinkler, Dean, Gilmore, Jane, Special Ed, Chipper, Water wings, Boone’s farm, FloRida, Kay, Blue hen, Checkbook, Crawdaddy, Testimony, Duvet, Crankbait, Dr Evil (Co-Q)
Count O Rama
Total of 25 with the Q’s.
Announcements and prayers
Thanks for Sludgefest
Hanson’s eagle project is on slack, sign up to help
Crawdaddy taking a flight to Arizona, so pray for calm skies.
Sludge led us out.
Always an honor and always right on time! Tardy