9 pax showed for a gluten free workout.
Then Hook ’em came in hot to make it an even 10.
- Side straddle hops, 25 IC
- Side windmill thingys x10IC
- Nancy Kerrigan, 10 IC fwd, 10 IC rev
- Hill Billy’s, 25 IC
The Thang – island time
Mosey to the Volcano: 5x up and down the hill (paved driveway hill). 1 burpee at the top and 1 burpee at the bottom, for a total of just 10 burpees. Easy.
Mosey to the top parking lot for Island Time…with classic Hawaiian music echoing about…
We divided into 2 groups. Instructions were to leisurely travel the parking lot ocean, randomly stopping at islands along the way. Look for the islands inhabited by cones, with workout instructions plus directions on mode of travel to the next island. Don’t rush through the exercises. Don’t worry about reps. Concentrate on good form (Flo-Rida form) and full range of motion. Take it easy, you’re on island time…
- crab cakes x20IC, lunge to next island
- monkey humpers x20IC, bear crawl to next island
- inch worm around island, crab walk to next island
- LBC’s x20IC, then traveling Lt. Dans to next island
- hand release merkins x15, lunge to next island
- moon gods x5 each side, then run the volcano x5 (with 1 burpee at top and bottom)
- PLUS, there was a hidden Fantasy island behind the baseball concession stand, consisting of derkins x10, step ups x10 (each leg), and irkins x10, followed by mosey to the next island.
- Nolan Ryan x10IC each side
- Freddie Mercury x25
- AH – x20IC
Count-o-rama: 10 with the Q
Name-o-rama: Hook ’em, Crawdaddy, Dean, Chipper, Lucky Charms, Crankbait, Duvet, Shear Conn, Bambi, Tarde (QIC).
- Crankbait collecting clothing for homeless
- Prayers for kids taking exams
- Well wishes for Shear Conn’s 2.0 (cooter) who is participating in an agricultural engineering competition
Dean led us out.
Always an honor, and always right on time.