5 PAX (Bambi, Tarde, Duvet, Hook Em’ and Q Flounder wanting no part of an Epstein wet Birthday “Boot Camp Style” workout separated from the PAX after providing the PAX with perfect F3 mission statement, disclaimer and Warmaroma.
WOR – Side Straddle Hops, Abe Vigoda’s, Seam Rippers, Hillbillies and a crowd pleasure round of Chinook Squats.
“Feats of Strength” Held in the dry confines of Dr. Evil’s Convalescent Shelter went like this. 3+ rounds of the below 8 station circuit going 45 seconds of high intensity work w/ 15 second of rest while changing stations.
- Station #1 – Bench Press w/ Overhead Pullover w/ CMU Block
- Station #2 – Reverse Pull-up (Under Table)
- Station #3 – Side Lunges w/ 25lb Kettlebell
- Station #4 – Curls w/ 25lb dumbbells
- Station #5 – Pistol Push/Pulls w 8lb dumbbell
- Station #6 – Step Ups w/ Ironman Cross w/ dumbbell
- Station #7 – Kettlebell Swing (30lb)
- Station #8 – Lieut. Dan’s w/ 15lb dumbbells
We met back up with Epstein and the other PAX on the Basketball Court for Mary. See Epstein’s backblast for attendees, Mary, Praises & Concerns
Thanks for allowing me to try and lead!