Ten hardy pax realized getting stronger was better than the fart sack and assembled at Fourth of July Park Convalescence Center.
Pax: Gilmore, Sludge, FloRida, Dean, Flounder, Kay, Pacer, Sprinkler, Epstein and YHC.
After warmarama of SSH’s (Pacer did an interpretative dance), Imperial Walkers, Hillbillies, Don Quixote’s, Sean Rippers and Sun Gods, the Pax embraced the Friday the 13th Tabata Production.
Tabata: 40 seconds on, 10 seconds rest, 3 Rounds
- Burpees — Kay did not appreciate counting help
- Left Thighmasters
- Right Thighmasters
- Derkins Epstein was a bit tall to fit between the benches…
- Hand Release Merkins
- Overhead Tríceps Press
- Jump rope Flounder crushed these, but Sludge did a nice job of one-handed jump roping…
- Carolina Dry Docks Perfect form by FloRida
- WWI’s Gilmore knocked ‘em out…
- Music was provided courtesy of Sirius Wave Radio….and The Smiths were a crowd favorite..
- LBC’s, 50 IC
- American Hammers, 30 IC (Nice choice, Gilmore)
Prayers were lifted—Keep FloRida specifically in your prayers on Monday while he is surgery.
Always an Honor, hope you got enough—