After no disclaimer, Dean led the Pax through an exceptional Warm O Rama. Boot campers followed Dean.
TheThang – feats of strength
Strongmen convened on the basketball court for a law enforcement themed beat down. Pax instructed to do a single exercise while a short theme song was played…
- Newton’s cradle (East Bound and Down 2:46)
- Turkish get ups (Hawaii five 0 theme 1:48)
- Gorilla squats (Dukes of Hazzard 2:06)
- Merkins (Magnum PI 0:30)
- Curls (Miami Vice 2:46)
Then we headed to the convalescent center for bench work
- Step ups & Derkins
- Dips, Pretzel crunches, more dips
- Irkins, AH, and more Irkins
Then we returned to the Basketball court, to find…
Our weights were gone! Thieves!!!
Not to worry, we had Hook ’em on the job…
Dr. Evil and Mulligan teamed up and tried to help crack the case…
Then, a real break in the case came when Special Ed managed to get some security footage…
The security footage was grainy, but with help from a “whistleblower” (AKA Flounder) we were able to get an identifiable image…
So we tracked down the thieves and confronted them…
YHC stole the remainder of the Q from Dean. Pair up. P1 does curls, P2 Bunny hops 6 lines (out and back). Rinse and repeat.
- Rosalita whips x20ic
- Freddie Mercuries x20ic
- AH x20ic
- 27 with the Co-Q’s
- Yo yo, flounder, deliverance, lovie, Boone’s farm, special Ed, Sprinkler, checkbook, Mulligan, Jane, Bambi, Flounder, Fudd, Hook ’em, wham O, Shear Conn, chipper, FloRida, pacer, Epstein, Dr evil, Duvet, Madoff, Slice and dice, Gilmore, Dean (co-Q), Dr. Tarde (Co-Q)
- No spoken prayers. Jane led us out.
Always an honor, and always right on time,