Six loyal Pax assembled in the gloom for an exploration of what is Spinal Tap (none of the Pax had actually seen the movie… Where was @crawdaddy?)
Pax: Gilmore, Boone’s Farm, Doubtfire, Checkbook, Epstein and Dr. Evil (QIC)
- Run up gentle hill next to the old school house backwards, return forward.
- Face west and caraoke up the hill, caraoke down still facing west.
- Face east and caraoke up the hill, return still facing east.
- Up the hill butt kickers, down the hill high knees.
- Run up the hill and do 11 Dean Vigodas, 11 Seam Rippers.
- Mosey to trailers behind school.
- Partner up at the rail. Partner A holds the feet of Partner B while he does eleven merkins on the rail. Swap so Partner B can do eleven. Repeat, reducing by one each time until each Pax is to one merkins on the rail. Mosey to track.
- Elevens, with pull ups at the track and big boy Situps at the rail. Mosey to the benches.
- Elevens, with dips at the benches in cadence and LBC’s at the bottom ICx2 (on the ten count actually do 40 LBC’s). Add a capper of 22 dips and 44 LBC’s at the bottom. Mosey to the field in the front of the school.
- Elevens, burpees and Prisoner Get ups. The Pax did not. Complete this before having to return the b-ball court.
- American Hammers, eleven, of course.
- Glimorr’s family
- Mulligans family
- Man Hands
- Doubtfire led us out.
Always an honor to lead. I hope you got enough.