Twelve hardy Pax including YHC joined together in the cooling gloom.
Pax: Gilmore, Epstein, Checkbook, Sludge, Elaine, Madoff, Lovie, Mulligan, Jane, Flounder, Boone’s Farm, Dr. Evil (QIC)
- SSH’s, 25 IC
- Mountain Climbers, 15IC
- Peter Parkers, 15 IC
- Sungods, SS, 15IC, Reverso
The Thang, Part 1
BLIMPS, 5 burpees, 10 lunges (both legs), 15 Imperial Walkers (both legs), 20 Merkins, 25 Plank Jacks, 30 Squats
As a group, repeat all of the exercises in each of the four corners of the field in Harmon Park. Wait for the six after rounds 3 and 4 in a BTTW.
The Thang, Part 2
Groups of 3–Pax 1 runs the street/sidewalk around Harmon Park as the timer. Pax 2 does low slow flutters. Pax 3 does jumping squats.
The Thang, Part 3
- First round, do 1 Merkin and 1 LBC IC. Repeat for 2-10.
- Second round, repeat with Derkins and Dips #crowdpleaser
- 50–count ’em–LBC’s IC
- 15 Pretzel Crunches, reverso
- 20 American Hammers, Epstein Style
- October 5–MSUMC Pumpkin Unload, great for showing off your F3 leadership and muscles
- Sludge’s Mom’s sister passed–pray for the family. She was 98–
- Next week is Shear Conn week, not to be confused with Shark Week. Northern Aggression will be held at Ivey Redmon next week–like old times.
- Murphday is Thursday! Come Get Some!
Always an honor, I hope you got enough.