As the stork flies closer to the household, one more beat down before the long mosey to TN takes place. 9 PAX joined to listen into some nostalgic yet telling tunes of what lie ahead: Lucky Charms, Epstein, Chipper, Crawdaddy, Gilmore, Shear Conn, FloRida, Crankbait, YHC.
- SSH X 15 IC
- Helicopters X 10 IC
- Seam Rippers X 10 IC
- Runners Stretch, both legs
Lower Lot “Welcome to the Jungle” – where all the fun and games begin, right? The jungle of multiple children in the home…
- Bear crawl 4 parking lot lines then do a merkin – down to the first island and back
- Upon return, flutter kicks and capuchins
Mosey up to the dirt pile – there was confusion on if there was a dirt pile, where it was and if different shoes should have been worn.
Dirt pile “Livin’ on a Prayer” – I will be praying a lot … baby coming, natural childbirth … having a daughter
- Prayer squat hold during verses of the song – our very own Yogi masters, FloRida and Epstein schooled us on proper squat hold form – T-claps!
- Plank jack during the chorus
Concession area “Kickstart my Heart” – A favorite – multiple children means I may need to kickstart my heart a few times
- Step up on a bench then step up on the wall
- Back to the bench for dips X5 – rinse and repeat until song ends
Parking Lot “Here I Go Again” – self-explanatory title for having another child
- Lunge walk Indian style – lunge walk in a line, last man in the line can either skip to the front or jog to the front
Dean, the skipping was for you, but Crawdaddy, Epstein, and YHC picked you up – make sure those buildings are safe where you are
Stairs “The Final Countdown” – again, obvious choice with a 38 week pregnant M.
- 7’s – WWII’s at the top; Squats at the bottom; merkins to finish off the song
- LBC’s X 15 IC
- Hammer’s X 15 IC
- Dean is in the path of Dorian … on purpose … to ensure safety of buildings before 1st responders go into them
- Fudd – surgery Monday; also having some shoulder issues
- Alexis & April
- Bobby Lou – Gilmore knows her “as much of a Christian woman as you’ll ever meet”
- Praise for Sheila E – accepted to Mid-Tenn State for aviation program!!
- Thinmint – keep him lifted for scholarship
Shear Conn led us out.
Always a pleasure, hope you got enough – SYITG in a month or so *shoulder shrug*