- SSH x10IC
- Moroccan nightclubs x10IC
- TTT x10IC
We traveled around 4th of July Park. The plan was for lots of variety. We usually went “offroad” to travel from point to point, obstacles be damned.
Stops along the way included the following…
Basketball Court: Pax planks on one side of court, Pax sequentially complete traveling Balls to the Wall on fence, Plank for the six.
Park entrance at Mountain Street, by flagpole:
- Rosalita Whip each time you hear the phrase “whip it” (Devo). About mid-way, Mad Max asked “how long is this song gonna be”? Therefore I delegated the next task to Mad Max…
- Mad Max led us in the Pledge of Allegiance. He is a Boy Scout, and knows how to do these sorts of things
Lunges to YHC’s car
Path by the dog park: Catch me if you can.
- Partner 1 backpedals
- Partner 2 does a burpee and then runs to catch P1, then switch
Pacer led the Pax on catch me if you can…
Corner of Main and Bodenhamer: Lucky Charms knew exactly why we were stopping there. He called it. Monkey Humpers x20IC. Lot’s of traffic. One car literally stopped and turned down their stereo to get the full sight/sound experience. We developed our own hashtags that are trending on twitter as YHC types this backblast #showtime #enjoytheview #stoppingtraffic
Epstein went with a different hashtag #20monkeyhumpersistoomany
Field by Bodenhamer: (credit for this awesomeness goes to Dr. Evil, directly from yesterday’s workout)
- Partner 1 runs to the First Responder Circle and back
- Partner 2 does Bear Crawl. Switch when P1 returns.
- P2 cycles through Bear Crawl, Crawl Bear, Crab Walk, Polar Bear (3 bear crawls with a merkin
First Responder Circle: Capuchin humpers in front of the camera, led by Crawdaddy. #showtime
Other field by Bodenhamer: Lunge claps across field
Took an obscure pathway to our next destination, and Checkbook remarked that we keep going offroad. YHC was glad someone finally noticed.
Bathroom. Partner up.
- Partner 1: Balls to the Wall.
- Partner 2: Run to bridge, do 2 Burpees, and return
- Switch. Repeat until Omaha called
Somewhere around this point, Checkbook AND Boone’s Farm ran away and did not come back. Some lame excuse about work or family obligations. Pacer was ready to send out a search party.
Playground: At the retaining wall, 20 Dips and 20 step ups (10 each leg). Repeat cycle about 3 times until Omaha called.
Sprinkler “narrated” the entire time. He just needs to get his words out…
Amphitheater: Find a bench. 10 Derkins and 20 step ups (10 each leg). Repeat cycle about 3 times until Omaha called.
Chipper in stark contrast to Spinkler…
Baseball field: Field of exploding Lt. Dans (credit to Sludge). I asked Mad Max to sandbag a bit, and not to make Cousin Eddie look so bad. Kids these days.
Skate Park: Merkins and Plank Jacks to Africa by Toto. Lots of modification, and lots of wishing for Roooooxxxxxxxanne.
6 MOM: AH – x15
- Count-o-rama: 11 with the Q
- Name-o-rama: Pacer, Sprinkler, Chipper, Mad Max, Cousin Eddie, Epstein, Crawdaddy, Lucky Charms, Boones Farm, Checkbook, Tarde (Q).
- Prayer concerns and announcements: Pray for Peggy Phillip’s family as her funeral will be this Tuesday, Pray for Man Hands, Pray for Tramp Stamp, Pray for Mulligan’s family (April, Alexis, and Brad), Pray for Special Ed’s continued recovery, Praise that One Time is home (Tardy’s 2.0) is back from World Scout Jamboree.
- BOM: Sprinkler led us out in prayer.
Always an honor, and always right on time, Tarde
You must log in to post a comment.