Part 1 WARM-O-RAMA at the Ice Rink
- Merkins x22 OYO
- SSH x25IC
Part 2 WARM-O-RAMA at Founders Park
- Hill Billys x10IC
- Frankensteins 10IC (by request of Special Ed)
- Helicopter x10IC
- Nancy Kerrigan x10 IC
Line up by height. Divide into 2 groups. Short people are the “shirts”. Tall people are the “skins”. Obviously, Epstein was team captain of the skins. Shirts and skins line up on opposite ends of field for the Thang.
Each round was about 4-5 mins. An exercise is called for each round. During the round, sprint back and forth across the field, performing the called exercise at each end. The exercise count ladders up from 1, 2, 3…and so on. A whistle signals the conclusion of each round. Regroup with your team and get ready for the next round.
Called exercises for each round:
- Maktar N’Diayes IC
- Nolan Ryan IC (alternate left and right side)
- Gorilla squats
- Burpees (requested by Sprinkler and Mulligan)
- Dippin’ Dots IC (a tribute to Bambi)
- Crab Cakes IC (Flipper felt like there should be actual crab cakes. To eat.)
- Side plank push-ups x10IC each side
- Pretzel crunches x10IC each side
- AH x20IC
- Count-o-rama: 20 with the Q
- Name-o-rama: Blue Hen, Special Ed, Dr. Evil, Slice and Dice, Jane, Checkbook, Mulligan, Elaine, Deliverance, Wham-O, Radar, Madoff, Water wings, Flounder, Sprinkler, Fortran, Epstein, Flipper, Lovie, Tarde (Q).
- Prayer concerns and announcements:
- Dr Evil reminded that we’re moving someone named Jeannie Markowicz July 6th.
- Jane asked that we raised prayers for a family that is preparing to adopt a child.
- Mulligan organizing CPR class in late June, on a Monday or Tuesday night
- BOM: YHC led us out in prayer.
Always an honor, and always right on time,