16 loyal Pax gathered at Harmon Park to enjoy fellowship and experience a little light exercise to celebrate the middle of the week.
Pax: Boone’s Farm, Sprinkler, Gilmore, Blue Hen, Special Ed, Lucky Charms, Elaine, Water Wings, Flounder, Deliverance, Slice & Dice, Mulligan, Checkbook, Wham O, Epstein, Dr. Evil (QIC)
Mosey to the grass..or lack thereof…
- SSH’s, 20 IC
- Imperical Walkers, 15 IC
- Seam rippers, 15 IC
- Don Quixotes, 10 IC
- Sun Gods, SS, 10 forward, reverso
The Pax partnered up, and six sheets were handed out for the groups of two to find a spot to complete the distributed exercises. Two exercises were included on both sheets, A and B. The intent was for Partner A to complete as many of the A exercise and then swap with Partner B for a “rest”. There were six ‘stations’.
- Station 1
- A 100 Derkins
- B 100 Step Ups
- Station 2
- A 50 Prisoner Get Ups
- B 100 WWI’s
- Station 3
- A 100 Dips
- B 100 Squats
- Station 4
- A 150 Merkins
- B 150 Monkey Humpers
- Station 5
- A 50 Burpees
- B 150 LBC’s
- Station 6
- A 200 Count Jump Rope (thanks, Flounder, for the additional
- B 50 Plank Jacks
- The Pax quickly got to work with little questions. The biggest question was to understand that each Pax was expected to complete all of the exercises at the number provided. Really it was just clarification. Answer: Yep!
- There was zero complaining. Those are some pretty big numbers, but everyone just went to work. Well done! Hopefully it was challenging.
YHC is not sure if any group completed all of the stations–pretty challenging with the high exercise counts. All did almost all of it–crazy proud of the Pax.
Mosey back to the grass for 6MOM:
- Water Wings quickly noticed that YHC found a ‘grass island’ to make the Pax circle wherever they landed…
- Pretzel Crunches, 15 IC, Reverso
- Low Slow Flutters, 10 IC (nope, Epstein, not 20…)
- American Hammers, 25 IC
- Mulligan working on CPR class so that the pax can learn how to respond in case of an emergency.
- We will start carrying at least one phone with each workout for safety.
- Williams family on dad’s suicide, son on Bambi’s t-ball team that he coaches.
- Chipper and his family on his father-in-law’s passing.
- Man Hands, M and back.
- Special Ed led us out.
Always an honor to lead, hope you got enough.