On a beautiful but warm May morning 22 PAX joined together to get a start to the week. As should be, QIC of Red, White and Boom messed up the F3 mission statement with small communities causing an early mosey to Warm O Rama.
Warm O Rama
- Side Straddle Hops x 15
- Sun Gods (Sobriety Style) x 12
- Frankensteins x12
- Hillbillies x12
Flounder took the Feats of Strength Gentleman to the Basketball court while the remainder went on a small mosey.
- Mosey to the front entrance of the park
- 40 Curb Bangers in cadence
- Mosey to along Mountain Street to the front of the school
- Stopped halfway up for a few Monkey Humpers. Started as a vigorous roll to 20 but Q decided that 16 was plenty.
- Mosey to the Main Entrance of the school
- Completed a Rocky Balboa/Squat combination for 20 reps. For every 2 Rocky Balboa’s, complete 2 squats.
- Instead of a Mosey, we bear crawled with a little addition. After every 4 paces, complete a shoulder tap (each shoulder) and a merkin before proceeding.
- Mosey to the Car Rider Benches for a step up/Erkin combination. Step up each foot and complete 2 Erkins. Complete until you hit 20 reps each.
- Mosey to the sidewalk for some Invert Rows and LBC’s. Complete 5 rounds of 5 Each for a total of 25.
- Mosey to the track for a combination of pretzel crunches and a lap. 15 reps IC with right over left then run a lap. Rinse and repeat with Left over right.
- The final station was the bus lot where we lunged 2 lines up and 1 line back. On each line back, complete 5 Carolina Dry Docks.
- Run to the basketball court for a final suicide run before joining the Muscle Men and Flounder took us out.
As always, that you for the opportunity to lead and have a great week.
You must log in to post a comment.