So, 11 Pax arrived to enjoy the morning in the shadows of the Kernersville Folly Carny fest…with a huge RV in our parking spots with a large screen TV already on….life’s different for the carny crowd, apparently, in 2019….
With the Q Sheet open, YHC stepped in to provide a bit of mid-week rest.
Pax: Wham-O, Fortran, Checkbook, Slice & Dice, Radar, Mulligan, Sprinkler, Epstein, Flounder, Boone’s Farm, Dr. Evil (QIC)
- SSH’s, 20 IC
- Sun Gods, Sobriety Style, 20IC, Reverso
- Seam Rippers, 15 IC
The Thang in the Gazebo
So, this is how it went down. 40 seconds working as hard as you can, 15 (unbelievably short) seconds rest between each. If you have the ‘high score,’ record it on the paper. It’s similar to a golf tourney with longest drive…just record the new best. In short, Slice & Dice killed the pax. There was a little louder “hate” in the COT, not sure if it was related. Radar showed he’s strong as a tree stump. The rest of the pax had wins where they could. Time allowed for two rounds, no rest between rounds.
- Merkins–Slice & Dice, 43
- Box Jumps–Boone’s Farm, 23
- Curls with 35#’s–Mulligan, 26
- WWII’s–Boone’s Farm, 50
- Squats with 2 8# dumbells–Radar, 49
- Derkins–Dr. Evil, 44
- Dips–Slice & Dice, 51
- Step Ups–Slice & Dice, 25
- LBC’s–Slice & Dice, 68
- Burpees–Slice & Dice, 17
- Pistol Squats, right–Radar, 46
- Pistol Squats, left–Radar, 43
- Carolina Dry Docks–Slice & Dice, 51!
- Crunchy Frogs–DS?, 51 (could that be Slice & Dice, just completely fogged?
- Jump Rope–Checkbook, 99
- Diamond Merkins–Dr. Evil, 43
- Prisoner Get ups–Slice & Dice, 22
It seemed that the Pax ‘got enough’. At one point, Boone’s Farm asked how much a ticket cost to get off the ride…and Flounder complained about the height of the jump box (we’ll see it again, no doubt)…
- No move this weekend. Really.
- Prayers for Man Hands, back and M.
- Prayers for UNC Charlotte students.
- Sprinkler led us out…
Always an honor to lead–nice work, gentlemen!