22 loyal pax arranged this morning after providing a fair amount of feedback just on the pre-blast. (Really, has a pre-blast ever gotten 6 of these emojis?)
Pax: Sludge, Tarde, FloRida, Chipper, Kay, Shear Conn, Boone’s Farm, Pacer, Fortran, Epstein, Radar, Water Wings, Lucky Charms, Sprinkler, Mulligan, Crawdaddy, Far Side, Gilmore, Flounder, Stub Hub, Checkbook, Dr. Evil (QIC)
The workout was as predicted, a training for the upcoming Murph, so we moseyed in the general direction of the track to have….
- SSH’s, 20 IC
- Sun Gods, SS, 15 Forward, 15 Reverse
- Seam rippers, 15 IC
Mosey to the track for the Thang:
Written instructions were provided, as Fortran was quick to ask questions….and each pax was given a sheet with 12 numbers to assist in their accounting of their reps. Most, including the Pax, simply did as many as possible during the workout.
Twelve repetitions of:
- 1 lap around the track (1/6 of a mile)
- 9 pull ups
- 17 merkins
- 25 squats
On the mosey to the track, YHC acknowledged to Stub Hub on his second workout, “You’re going to see every variation of a pull up that you can think of….” T-claps to Stub Hub for wearing an “Iron Sharpens Iron” t-shirt. He’s definitely where he belongs.
Much like the Grinch, YHC grinned when Epstein noted, “Hey, he’s rounding up!” You really didn’t think that we would be rounding down, did you??
Sadly, no, Crawdaddy. I do not have a Rhythm Nation cap in my basement.
Mosey back to bus parking lot for 6MOM:
Brand new!!! Slo Mo Peter Parkers, 10 IC #crowdpleaser!
American hammers, 15 IC (ran out of time)
- FloRida wants to see all of his man friends in women’s clothing. Come support Next Step Ministries at East Forsyth High School on May 19th, details in Slack. A mile in her shoes…
- Wham-O! Needs moving help tomorrow immediately after Saturday’s workout.
- Far Side’s M’s uncle, hospice decisions, Stage 3 cancer, JR
- Far Side’s anonymous co-worker, just found out he’s got cancer..
- Sam Jenkins’ sister, 6 months, cancer, Gilmore’s family friend, “AC”
- Man Hands, back and M work
- Gilmore led us out.
Always an honor, I hope you got enough….