We started out the morning with around 30 or more Pax, but only 5 brave souls were able to complete the Volcano of Mud…
- Helicopters x10IC
- Abe Vigodas x10IC
- Hill Billy’s x5IC
- Imperial walkers x5IC
- SSH x10IC
The Thang: “Volcano of Mud”
Started with a “Volcano”, consisting of 5 trips down & up the hill. 1 burpee at the top, 1 burpee at the bottom, for 10 total burpees. No mud in sight, but the grass was a little wet.
Mosey to area behind baseball concession stand. Find a bench or wall. 10 step ups each leg, 10 Irkins.
Mosey between baseball fields, up toward lacrosse fields.
Followed a loop of the Cross country track for the “mud run”. Much to our disappointment, only one small patch of mud was found.
At imprecise intervals of the mud run we stopped for:
- Monkey humpers x10IC
- Hand release merkins x10IC
- LBCs x10IC
Completed about 3 rounds of the above three exercises.
Other fun segments of the mud run included:
- Indian bear crawl
- Sprint a section (approx 50 yds)
After that, we did another volcano. Grass was still wet.
- Reverse LBCs x10IC
- Cindy Crawford x20IC (10 each side)
- Rosalita Whip x10IC
- Dying cockroaches x10IC
- Pretzel Crunches x20IC (10 each side)
- AH – x10IC
- Count-o-rama: 5 with the Q
- Name-o-rama: Lucky Charms, Duvet, Dean, Gilmore, Tarde (Q).
- Prayer concerns and announcements: Doubtfire may need more moving help this weekend. Wham-O needs moving help next week. Prayers for church fires at both big and small churches.
- BOM: Gilmore led us out in prayer.
Always an honor, and always right on time, Tarde