On a beautiful Friday morning, 30 mumbling pax came out to complete some hill work heading into the weekend. Pax: Lambeau, Shearcon, Elaine, Dean, Check Book, Lucky Charms, Deliverance, Kay, Tarde, Gilmore, Water Wings, Dr. Evil, Epstein, Fortran, Slice and Dice, U Boat, Sludge, Duvet, Crawdaddy, Flounder, Blue Hen, Mulligan, Fanny Pack, Serta, Boones Farm, Crankbait, Sprinkler, Far Side, Man Hands, Whamo (QIC).
We started with a small jog away from the newly reinstated light in the cul-de-sac causing some mild mumble chatter. The mumble chatter ended once the pax learned we just took an extended route back to the light.
- Side Straddle Hops x 10
- Imperial Squats x 10
- Frankensteins x 10
- Cotton Pickers x 10
- Mosey to bus parking Lot
- Top of Hill – Monkey Humpers (IC)
- Bottom of Hill – World War 1’s
- MH at top of hill behind pole, WW1 at bottom of hill past the basketball strategically placed for greater distance.
- Mosey to Car Pick Up Benches
- Benches – Dip’s
- Railing – Big Boy Pull Up’s
- Mosey to Amphitheatre benches
- Benches – Erkins
- Bottom of Hill – Burpees
- Run from benches at top down stairs, under porte-cochere down sidewalk to bottom of hill, complete exercise and run up hill backwards.
- Mosey to Basketball Court for Mary
- LBC x 10
- American Hammers x 15
- Dr Evil’s Sister received the all clear
- Mary (Dr Evil Coworker) is doing well after last weeks procedure. She was even at the hardware store yesterday purchasing a left-handed hammer.
- Fanny packs Family
- Service is this Saturday at 11 AM at Wesleyan Church in Summerfield.
- Man Hand – Family
- Michael Ramsey (Gilmore knows family) is at Wake Med and not expected to make it leaving behind a family with two children.
- Tare Stamper’s (Member at Main Street UMC) Sister in Law has been diagnosed with a brain tumor that only one hospital in the US can operate on.
Sludge lead us out in prayer.
Thank you for allowing me the pleasure of leading this great group of men.