An anniversary is an opportunity to reflect. F3 has been a very positive aspect of my life, especially on a cold rainy day like today. Often F3 is a bright spot on tough days full of my paid work. Great way to blow off some steam, laugh a lot, and focus on what’s important.
So for all of this, I owe a big thanks to an EH from Florida. That led to my first post on 2/24/2017 for a Dr. Evil beatdown that was super sucky. I almost spilled merlot at my first few posts. Yet I kept coming back. Now it’s been two years, and I extend a sincere “thank you” to the Kville Pax.
Today’s mission was to re-create the Dr. Evil beatdown from my first post, and it went like this…
- Slow straddle hops, 25 IC
- No bounce burpees, 25 IC
- Plank Jacks, 20 IC
- Falling superman, 15 IC
Common running theme today…Dr Evil laughed repeatedly as each exercise was called out, often remarking about suckiness.
Lunge-Claps & Merkins:
- Lunge claps 10 out
- 20 merkins
- Lunge claps 10 back
- Repeat 5 times, for a total of 100 merkins and 100 lunges
Ran a lap around the skate park.
Irkins, Derkins, and Bears, oh my!
- 8 ladder at the entrance of 4th of July Park
- Derkins, bear crawl to curb
- Irkins, crawl bear to curb
- Repeat, decreasing from 7 to 1 Derkin, while increasing from 1 to 7 irkins
Squat-Claps & Dips:
- Squats with overhead claps, 25
- Dips, 25
- Repeat 4x for 100 each
And then some Tarde improv…
Brass Monkey: Pair up. Partner 1 runs 2 laps around convalescent center, while partner 2 does Monkey Humpers. Trade off. Repeat until song is finished. Note: Asses may have been smacked, but YHC was not involved.
Ran a lap around the main loop of 4th of July Park, with an all you got sprint to the finish.
The Police – Roxanne: Merkins on Roxanne, Plank Jacks on Red Light
Moby – Flower (bring Sally Up): Squats on the “up” and “down” of the song.
Janet Jackson – Escapade: Step Ups x20 (10 each leg) and 10 dips. Repeat until song is finished.
6MOM: The Who – Love Reign O’er Me
- Reverse LBC’s x25 IC
- Low slow flutters x20 IC
- Box cutters x15 IC
- American Hammers x10 IC
- Beastie Boys – Brass Monkey
- The Police – Roxxanne
- Moby – Flower (bring Sally Up)
- Survivor – Eye of the Tiger
- Waylon Jennings – Theme from the Dukes of Hazzard
- Jerry Reed – East Bound and Down
- Janet Jackson – Escapade
- The Who – Love Reign O’er Me
Count-o-rama: 7 with the Q
Name-o-rama: Dr. Evil, Epstein, Crawdaddy, FloRida, Jordache, Checkbook, and Tarde (Q)
Prayer requests and announcements:
- Pray for those at Pilgrimage Sludge, Crankbait, Blue Hen, and Checkbooks M (Molly).
- Continue to pray for April, Alexis, and Brad, and really the entire family
- Continue to pray for continued healing for Sprinkler’s mother in-law after completion of chemo
- Welcome back to Jordache
- Pray for the Pax who were not able to attend today due to injury, illness, or just needing a day of rest
FloRida led us out.
Always an honor, and always right on time,