24 Loyal Pax joined the Q for a rest day for the Pax according to Crawdaddy. After a quick mission statement and disclaimer, we moseyed to behind the school where the government shut down has not yet removed the lighting for
- SSH’s, 20 IC
- Sun Gods, SS, 20 IC, Reverso
- Don Quixotes, 15 IC
- Imperial Walkers, 20 IC (no, Lucky Charms, it’s not Frankensteins…resume your spot in the circle)
- Under the Bridge, 15 IC
The Thang: Part 1
- Complete 1 4×4 (4 merkins, 4 mountain climbers in cadence, stand) at the first corner of the parking lot
- Proceed to second corner and complete 2 4×4’s, standing at the end of each.
- Progress until the count is 10.
- Admittedly, the Q did not provide perfect instructions on the standing, so the Pax learned as the workout progressed.
- There was much modification. (For the record, that’s 220 merkins for those that completed them all…)
- Fortran, after the third round, said that he didn’t know how the count was supposed to work….shocking.
- Favorite line: Dean, “Where’s the other Q?”
The Thang: Part 2
- Elevens: Monkey humpers at the top, gorilla humpers at the bottom for a break, and run up the hill backwards to allow a bit of a rest.
- Lost of mumblechatter about Capuchin and monkey’s with a cigarette…
The Thang, Part 3
- Mosey back to basketball court for Thunderstruck burpees.
- Just one burpee for each time you hear “thunder” or “thunderstruck.” (33 opportunities…)
- Imperial walkers during breaks.
- Mumblechatter of “been there, done that,” but apparently Epstein’s speaker failed halfway through, so doing the whole thing was fun.
- LBC’s , 50 IC
- American Hammers, Epstein Style (ankles not crossed), 15 IC
Pax: Pacer, Radar, Fortran, Deliverance, Kay, Water Wings, Bambi, FloRida, Gilmore, Thumper, Dean, Lucky Charms, Crawdaddy, Wham O, Boone’s Farm, Epstein, Tarde, Chipper, Elaine, Sprinkler, Wolverine, Sludge, Flounder, (Q) Dr. Evil
- Keep Lyle (Wolverine’s Dad) in your prayer, Stage 4 Lung Cancer
- Pacer’s co-worker, Hoyt, spots on lung; neighbor, Sonia, tumor
- Colfax student who died, 1st Grade, drowned
- 25 Guys and a truck may be needed, stay tuned
- Sludgefest, $16 per person (couple??), there is a work program to reduce your rate
Always an honor to lead–I hope you got enough.
Oh, yeah, if you don’t know the saying from Kryptonite: “Anything in enough reps sucks.” There’s wisdom there, folks.