Intro: It was a rough start.
Radar showed up with no shoes. Barefoot. For a road trip…
…and Boone’s Farm Rolled in late…
…and Man Hands forgot his camo security blanket deer huntin’ jacket…
- Moroccan nightclubs x10IC
- Jazzercise x10IC
- Merkins x5 OYO
- Nancy Kerrigans x10IC fwd x10IC rev
Now let’s get on with it…
The Thang: Road trip
Starting up: Divide into two groups, one on each side of Main St. Mosey to corner of Main St. & Mtn St. On the way do 1 Bobby Hurley at each red brick line in the sidewalk.
Thang 1: Mosey to corner of Main St. & Mtn St.
- Rosalita Whip each time you hear the phrase “whip it” (Devo).
I am sure our guest, Fried Rice, was thinking to himself…
Thang 2: PYOP – Pick your own poison
2a: parking lot of old Stuart Motor Company
2b: parking lot of Main St. Baptist
- Pick your own poison: the length of the parking lot..
- Mode of travel either
- Bear crawl
- Standing long jumps
- Lunge claps
- Mode of travel either
Kay’s re-enactment of the scurry to avoid vehicles in the parking lot, as a mortified Flounder looks on …
Thang 3: Mosey to wall by Angela’s Ale House
- 20 Dips, 20 Derkins
Tenderfoot in anticipation as we neared the Ale House…
Thang 4: Train Depot. Partner up.
- Partner 1: Set up in a decline plank on the Depot, then AMRAP Derkins.
- Partner 2: Run around the Depot
- Switch. Rinse and repeat 2x.
Blue Hen had a strong response when rinse and repeat was called…
Thang 5: Corner of Main and Bodenhamer:
- Monkey Humpers, to the rhythm of the Beastie Boy’s “Brass Monkey”.
- Go as long as you can, or tap out by planking.
Deliverance and Dr. Evil pointed out music has a way of bringing people together…
Thang 6: Start at the train tracks, heading down Main St
- Divide back into two groups, one on each side of street. Mosey down Main St. Burpee at each door. Stop at Mtn Street. (Total of 30 doors = 30 burpees)
As expected, Thin Mint crushed it, while the rest of us tried to get away…
Homeward bound: Corner of Main St. & Mtn.
- Mosey to Harmon Park. On the way do 1 Bobby Hurley at each red brick line in the sidewalk.
Almost made it back…
Thang 7: Gazebo & fountain at Harmon Park:
- Find a bench. 20 Dips, 20 Derkins, 20 step ups (10 each leg)
Epstein took his shirt off somewhere around this point, and Fried Rice responded…
Thang 8: Gazebo & fountain at Harmon Park:
- Merkins and Plankjacks to Roxxanne
Crowd reaction to Roxxanne:
- LBCs x20IC
- Slow Rosalita Whip x10IC
- Crabcakes x20IC
- Dying cockroaches x20IC
- AH – x22
I know what you’re all thinking…
- Count-o-rama: 13 with the Q
- Name-o-rama: Man Hands, Dr. Evil, Epstein, Deliverance, Tenderfoot, Radar, Fried Rice, Flounder, Thin Mint, Blue Hen, Boones Farm, Kay, Tarde (Q).
- Prayer concerns and announcements: Pray for Toto’s family as they get ready for an adoption court hearing, Pray for Man Hands Father (who is blind) and Wife (guide runner) as they run a marathon section this weekend, Pray for Mulligan’s family (April, Alexis, and Brad),
- BOM: Dr. Evil led us out in prayer.
Always an honor, and always right on time, Tarde
You must log in to post a comment.