Well, as of 10:30 on Friday night, no one had signed up on the Q sheet. So, rather risk someone running a really hard workout, YHC decided to grab the opportunity for a recovery work out. Right.
After some discussion and realization that both Sludge and Checkbook, after walking their extra credit (#smartmove), both had workouts that they could have run had no one signed up, we moseyed to the basketball court.
- Slow straddle hops, 20 IC
- Moroccan Night Clubs, 50 IC Exicon on F3 Nation suggested that this was the correct number to get a shoulder ‘burn’. Completely accurate.
- Cotton Pickers 15 IC
Mosey to Mountain Street
- Monkey jumpers for the masses, 25 IC — only one truck passed, but 25 is enough
Going off the grid–Sprinkler, “nothing good ever happens in that neighborhood….”
- Every stop sign, 5 Burpees
- Every Fireplug, 15 Orangutan Squats–yes, fireplug…
- Going up the hill
- Pass one mailbox
- touch the street at the next mailbox
- Return to the previous mail box
- Facing downhill, plankjack merkins, 5
Halfway up the hill, sugar rays return to the six and help the six Only 3 per mailbox for eachNot Needed!
Return to the grid
Mosey to field in front of school
Field of burpees
- 1 burpee at opposite side of the field
- 2 in the middle, three on near side
- Escalating to 10 burpees (not 7….wishful thinking)
- Chipper was crushing it, as was Boone’s Farm
To hill beside school
- WWI’s at bottom
- Gorilla Humpers at top, IC (10=20)
Mosey to Basketball Court
- Xs & Os,10
- American Hammers 20 IC
- Everybody find a bike and a helmet for a kid. Thanks to Gilmore for leading. Lucky Charms suggests considering partnering with someone so that it doesn’t become a free-for-all when they are given out.
Heading out, Duvet said that he now understands the term “sucky”….
I’m checking this morning for an open spot on the Q sheet for some Saturdays that are coming up….you can really fit a lot in when you have a whole hour….
Always an honor. I hope you got enough.