Twenty-eight loyal Pax joined in the morning to do men’s work in perfect weather. Crawdaddy noted that Bambi had traded in sleeves for short length. After a brief disclaimer–which many took to heart as they modified to “not doing the exercise at all….”–we moseyed to the cul-de-sac for–
- SSH’s 25 IC
- Sun gods 80, reverso
- Cotton pickers 15 IC
Mosey to baseball field hill
- Partner 1, run up both hills, 5 burpees, return to Partner 2
- Partner 2, 20 merkins, hold plank
- Partner 1 tunnel of love under Partner 1 (Dean kept planking on his elbows…what’s up with that??)
- Repeat 3 times
Mosey to benches for Elevens
- Reverse dips (feet on benches) IC (to which Kay said it didn’t really work, but Spicoli had to change to normal because he wasn’t getting good form… hmmmm…..)
- Hand release Derkins (limited participation, even with the curb crowd)
Mosey to field in front of school
- Mash up, Lt. Dans and Prisoner Get Ups
- Lunge both legs, complete Prisoner Get Up, 25 Reps
Sludge recommends calling these “Lt. Get Ups”…maybe we will see them again?
Mosey to Basketball Court
But wait, let’s stop for 25 Monkey Humpers, IC. Sadly, only one car passed…
- BTTW, Partner 1
- Suicides, Partner 2
6 MOM Thanks, Lucky Charms, for assisting the count.
- Low, Slow Flutters, 25 IC (some confusion on what “slow” means….and, thanks, Far Side, for the mock complaining about form–this is actually how we’re supposed to be doing this exercise–and I love the start)
- Dying cockroach, 20 IC
- WWII’s, alternating knees, 20 IC
- American Hammers, 25 IC
Pax: Spicoli, Kay, Deliverance, Tenderfoot, Crankbait, Lucky Charms, Shear Con, Sprinkler, Flounder, Blue Hen, Chipper, Water Wings, Duvet, Bambi, Mulligan, Crawdaddy, Dean, Checkbook, Boone’s Farm, Gilmore, Thumper, Serta, Man Hands, Sludge, Far Side, Pacer, Tramp Stamp, Dr. Evil (QIC)
Kotters, Tramp Stamp! We miss having you at each workout, no doubt.
Remember to find/buy/steal a kid’s bike so that Gilmore can take them to young kids in Greensboro. Well done, Gilmore–see a need, fill it. F3 like.
Gilmore led us out.
As always, it’s an honor to lead. I hope you got enough–
And yes, Spicoli, Far Side was a comic that was created by Gary Larsen. One of my favorites:
You must log in to post a comment.