Four pax successfully navigated to a different AO, the luxurious and fully-covered Kernersville Farmers Market shelter, motivated by the threat of rain, and out of concern for Checkbook’s comfort. Today’s small group — Sludge, Flounder, Checkbook and FloRida (QIC) — was missing a couple of regulars, raising the possibility that YHC failed to communicate adequately the change of venue. Cobains to any pax posting to an empty July 4 Park.
After an almost complete disclaimer, we launched into a from-the-six stretch sequence:
- Sit Straight Forward Fold
- Sit Wide Forward Fold, Center, L, R
- Reverse Plank
- Lie on back – Empty Press, Knee to Chest and across
- Shoulder Bridge
- Lie on back – Empty Press, Thread the Needle
- Gate Pose – weight on L Knee, R Leg extended to side; switch. A crowd-pleaser.
- Z-sit, L&R
Flounder showed precocious flexibility – fastest and furthest to a full extended leg stretch. Full agreement with Checkbook: Flounder is definitely the Sugar Ray of F3 stretching. Must be all that fish oil lubricating his joints – you catch-and-release guys take note.
Always an honor,
You must log in to post a comment.