21 HIM in the pax this morning: Pacer, Crawdaddy, Tenderfoot, Chyna, Sprinkler, Mulligan, Gilmore, Kay, Thin Mint, Dr. Evil, Red Hott, Giselle, Fergie, Deliverance, FloRida, Fortran, Fanny Pack, Epstein, Checkbook, Mall Cop, Tarde (Q).
Warmorama: SSH and Don Quixotes
The Thang: Pre-murph, in preparation for the Murph next Monday. Rounds of 5 pull-ups, 10 push-ups and 15 squats. Get as many rounds as you can. Take a lap around the track if you need a break. “You against you.”
Proud of everyone for pushing themselves. Tclaps to the guys who completed 20 rounds, the core of the Murph. Tclaps to Pacer for the up-tempo tunes.
- Crawdaddy mentioned on Memorial Day at 2PM scouts will be leading a walk-through of Mt Gur cemetery, visiting the graves of fallen soldiers and concluding with a wreath laying ceremony. Enter the cemetery from Dobson St. and then look for the flagpole
- Fortran, Blue Hen, and Crankbait helped lead pilgrimage this weekend, highly recommend for continued spiritual growth
- Keep Chipper in prayers. Doing fine but had a scare this weekend
- Tarde gave thanks for a scout who led an inspirational Sunday worship service during a troop camping trip this past weekend
- Dr. Evil reminded the group about the Tuesday morning prayer Q at 66 diner
- Gilmore led us out
Always an honor, Tarde
You must log in to post a comment.