Seven LOYAL Pax, not to be confused with the fartsacking type, met in a brisk morning to enjoy a bit of a workout. After being advised that YHC had said “5:30” in the pre-blast, the low turnout can be attributed to the Q’s misinformation.
PAX: Gilmore, Blue Hen, Crankbait, Epstein, Lucky Charms, Checkbook, Dr. Evil (Q)
Kudos to Gilmore who moved back from the circle to kill a squirrel with a backblast of his own. Thank you.
The Pax all chipped in to carry 5 pavers and 2 C channel coupons.
And the workout went a little like this:
- SSH’s, 25 IC
- Sun Gods, 30 IC, Reverso, Sobriety Style –not appreciated by Checkbook at all…
- Don Quixotes, 15 IC (The anti-tempo form)
- Imperial Walkers, 20 IC
Mosey to Track
One partner participates in the clock second hand plank circle. With all of the “partner 1’s” in a circle essentially shoulder to shoulder, move the paver in a clockwise direction from pax to pax while partner 2, the minute hand, works his way around the clock. The Partner 1 group stays in a plank moving the paver until Partner 2 returns….
Partner 2 moves from station to station, completing the number of exercises corresponding to the position on the clock.
- Plank Destroyer (shoulder taps, Makhtar N’Diaye’s, Plank Jack, Merkin)
- Prisoner get ups
- Burpees (pleasant, really, when there are only 3)
- Lt. Dans
- Hills, Backwards up and Forwards Down (crowd favorite)
- Pull Ups
- Squats with Coupon (30lb)
- Split Squats IC (Epstein had great form…)
11. Curls with Coupon (paver), IC
12. Monkey Humpers
Repeato for 3 reps
Alas, the song list did not include Hootie and the Goldfish :), but all did include some reference to time. Blue Hen, if you really need it, here it is:
Mosey to the Warm Up Cul de Sac…strike that, Cat Lady was there. TClaps to Lucky Charms who brought back two of the pavers.On to the Tennis/Basketball courts for:
- American Hammer, 25 IC
- Slow Low Flutters, 20IC
- American Hammer, 15IC
- Slow Low Flutters, 15 IC
- American Hammer, 10 IC
It was noted that the blue hairs, I mean, RESPECTS, outnumbered the others today in the workout.
Prayer Concerns, Announcements:
- Special Ed, eye troubles and M having to carry the load at the house.
- Pilgrimage coming up May 17th through the weekend. Please consider talking to Blue Hen and Crankbait who are working the weekend. It’s amazing.
- Epstein’s 2.0 is having her birthday today!
Crankbait led us out…
Gentleman, it is always an honor.