Pax: Dean, Dr. Evil, Tenderfoot, Tarde, Sludge, Candy Cane, Checkbook, YoYo, Pacer, Crawdaddy, Fanny Pack, Blue Hen, Gilmore, Flounder, Mulligan, Thin Mint, Special Ed, Kay, Red Hot, FloRida (QIC)
- Side Straddle Hops 20 IC
- Chinooks 15 IC
- Cotton Pickers 15 IC
- Peter Parkers 10 IC
- Parker Peters 19 IC
Mosey to Bus Lot
Pub Crawl Up – Bear Crawl with Merkin at each parking stripe
Pub Crawl Down – Reverse Lunge with Squat at each parking stripe
Mosey behind school and divide into teams for Four Man Grinder
- Pax 1: Inverted Rows at railing
- Pax 2: Box Jumps at Car Rider Benches
- Pax 3: 4 x 4 (1 rep = 4 Merkins & 4 Mountain Climbers IC) at football field
- Pax 4: Run between stations to relieve teammates
Two laps, then switch to
- Pax 1: WW1 at railing
- Pax 2: Dips at benches
- Pax 3: Plank Destroyers (1 rep = Shoulder Taps, Merkin, Makhtar N’Diaye, Plankjack. Authored by Sludge) at football field.
- Pax 4: run between stations to relieve teammates
Mosey to Basketball court for 6 Minutes of Mary
- Homer &Marge
- Shoulder Bridge Kicks
- LBCs 15 IC
- Hammers 20 IC
Welcome back YoYo after an extended absence.
Gilmore is interested in Good Friday Crossruck in Greensboro on Friday morning. Check with Gilmore or refer to Shenanigans or Crankbait’s Slack post for more information.
Pilgrimage weekend spiritual retreat at Camp Hanes in May. Blue Hen, Fortran, Checkbook are leading teams. Crankbait is also very involved. See one of them for more details.
Prayers for Mrs. B. fighting cancer, Mr T. pneumonia on ventilator.
YoYo led us out.
Always a joy to attend, a privilege to belong and an honor to lead this inspiring group of High Impact Men.