The PAX: Checkbook, Special Ed, Jordache, Giselle, Dean, Deliverance, Flounder, Chipper, Fortran, Tenderfoot, Kay, Dr. Evil, Fanny Pack, Hardee, Gilmore, FloRida, Blue Hen (QIC).
A 17-man K’vegas PAX gathered in the balmy gloom this morning to celebrate the 12 Days of Christmas. Although we did not find any partridges in any pear trees,
Dr. Evil did spin the tunes from the Convalescence Center and we kept him company most of the morning with the following:
- SSH x 20 IC
- Abe x 15 IC
- Cotton Pickers x 15 IC
- Imperial Walkers x 20 IC
- The Thang – 12 Days of Christmas – just like the song, each exercise is done in addition to all the the exercises preceding them
- jog the 1/8th mile up to the circle around and back (sounds easy, right?)
- Lt. Dans
- Jump/Step up on picnic table
- Inverted pull up (from underside of picnic table
- Makhtar Ndiaye
- Walking lunges (each side)
- Mountain climbers (each side)
- Bear Crawl (each side)
- Freddy Mercurys (each side)
- Mary – American Hammers – 13 IC (my bad – YHC completely screwed up the cadence #oxygendeprived)
This sucked way more than I expected. Something about the run completely kicked my butt. Several others passed by me during the Thang and expressed similar sentiments, so it may be recycled next year. Sorry about running a few minutes over, but I really wanted to finish (#fail). If you didn’t finish (like YHC) you get coal in your stocking this year; If you did finish, Dr. Evil may have a leftover candy cane for you.
It appears as though some of us had issues with Makhtar Ndiaye’s near the C.C. – consider it an early Christmas present.
Dean took us out eloquently with prayers offered for the Pike family, and focus on Christ this Christmas season.
It is always an honor to lead this PAX.