21 Loyal Pax, including Wall-E back from Oregon State University (“The OSU,” for those from Ohio….) YHC let the pax run to the stop sign and back as YHC spread the tools in what has become affectionately known as “The Convalescent Center.”
So, when they returned, the Pax gingerly wrapped a candy cane to the bottom of their right foot to remind them not step on their right foot.Only one or two of the pax broke the candy cane during this process. Of course, the penalty for a broken candy cane throughout the exercises was 20 Burpee’s. Gotta love it. It seemed that more may have broken theirs, but tclaps to Wall-E and Deliverance for actually doing the broken cane burpees…
It went a little something like this:
- Sitting Overhead claps, 50 IC
- Sitting Sun Gods, 100 single count, Reverso
- Chinooks, 25 IC, Reverso
- Sitting Abe Vigodas, 15 IC
Mumblechatter mysteriously disappeared by the end of most of these…shoulders were, for most, well, ‘challenged’…..
The Thang, with virtually no rest between exercises
- Kick ups, Right Leg, 50 IC, Reverso
- Once again, the choruses of “oh, this is that Suzanne Somers routine” and “butts of steel” petered off as the count crossed 30..
- Side leg lifts, Right, 30 IC
- Crunchy frogs, 15 IC
- Side leg lifts, Left, 30 IC
- Merkins, 40, Single Count–thanks for the correction that I said I would call the ‘down..”
- 15 one legged Burpees OYO (#crowdfavorite)
- Right side leg sun gods, 15 IC
- Left side leg sun gods, 15 IC
- Carolina Dry Docks, 30 on my “down”
- Leg lifts on table, 50 IC, hold at top (as Kryptonite said once, “anything in enough reps suck”)
- Freddy Mercury’s, 25 IC
- Pretzel Crunches, 15 IC, each side
- Reverse LBC’s, 25 IC
- American Hammers, 25 IC
Thanks for playing. You have to be creative to get the lower body workout without squats and hills, and you have to keep the pace to have the cardio.
- Prayers for Crankbait’s mom and his family re: xray results
- Prayers for Blackman family, loss of infant
- Remember tomorrow morning, Tuesday Third F opportunity at 66 Diner, 5:30am
- Keep FloRida in your prayers, healing cracked ribs awaiting return
- Pray for Kay’s knee–as much as we joke him about running into a curb, he will likely seek medical advice today. Speedy return to ‘normal,’ Kay!
Pax: Special Ed, Epstein, Chipper, Flounder, Deliverance, Gilmore, Dean, Yoyo, Wall-E, Checkbook, Sludge, Spicoli, Fanny Pack, Red Hot, Kay, Blue Hen, Fortran, Tarde, Crankbait, Crawdaddy, Dr. Evil
Q: Dr. Evil
Always an honor.
You must log in to post a comment.